Hello viewers

Welcome to our SAP FICO Q&A Blog

This blog is meant to be a forum for SAP FICO Professionals all over the world to share knowledge and experience, as well as to provide timely suggestions and solutions for the work related issues.

Please provide your valuable suggestions to improve this Blog.

Website counter

Search This Blog for SAP Solutions

Monday, August 1, 2011

Issue from Menka

Hi Murthy,


It was my pleasure talking to you. I am attaching my 2 tickets which I am struggling.
Can you please call me when you email me back so that I can log on to the system?
Please call me if you need any more screenshots or any other information.
Menka.

There are presently 5 production orders which are not settling and user is getting below error.
Please let me know how to go about with it.
Error message for 4 orders are common.
“Determine Variance before settlement “
As shown in below screen shots.
General Question
How to view the production order status I mean in below screen using SAP Tcode CO03
Under status it reads all TECO PRT PCNF PRC …..
So little confused.
If you can provide me general outline or steps for product costing and copa will be great.
I appreciate and thank you for your help and support
These are high emergency ticket can you please email me back with your reply at your earliest and give me call so that I can log on to my pc.

1 comment:

kiran said...

Murthy sir
I want to invite you on our site sapclub.co.in
We want to make a strong network for sap professionals and students.
I would appreciate if you will accept my invitation.

thank you