Hello viewers

Welcome to our SAP FICO Q&A Blog

This blog is meant to be a forum for SAP FICO Professionals all over the world to share knowledge and experience, as well as to provide timely suggestions and solutions for the work related issues.

Please provide your valuable suggestions to improve this Blog.

Website counter

Search This Blog for SAP Solutions

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello Murthy garu


I have joined a SAP FICO training course along with pragnya. Today was in my first class and it went well.
I just wanted to let you know that the documentation that you gave me was a big help when I was listening to
the class everything sounded familiar and more clear. I just wanted to say thank you for the guidance and support you have given me in this direction.
with regards
kalyani





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi im sanjay sap fico consultant. I just browsing blogs there I found your blog is interesting.. thank for posting… keep on posting… sap-fico

Unknown said...

I am sapcrm consultant .i just looking out for any update in sapcrm