Hello viewers

Welcome to our SAP FICO Q&A Blog

This blog is meant to be a forum for SAP FICO Professionals all over the world to share knowledge and experience, as well as to provide timely suggestions and solutions for the work related issues.

Please provide your valuable suggestions to improve this Blog.

Website counter

Search This Blog for SAP Solutions

Sunday, March 27, 2011

EXCHANGE RATE TYPE in SAP in OB08 (Foreign currency revaluation issue)

Dear Viewers, Problem: I recently added company codes for swizz, Germany and others. I had to define the exchange rate types in OB08(directly in QAS as this is non transportable), I got a green message saying that "You dont have maintainance authorization" SOLUTION: In order to have exchange rate type to be saved, we have to define the translation ratios in the following config: SPRO-->SAP NETWEAVER-->gen settings-->currencies-->define translation ratio. I defined 1:1 in my case and it worked.

No comments: